Thursday, October 22, 2009

Minot Beach

Alrighty, I am completely behind on my blog and photography as a whole.  I have pictures that I've taken but I just haven't been getting around to cleaning them up.  Unfortunately this set is only three pictures so it's not like I'm making up for lost time haha.  Anywho I'm going to try to put more effort into the blog.  I'm working on a new time-lapse project that's turning out to be surprisingly difficult.  I've got myself half way into a few projects so hopefully I'll have some good new stuff to show you.

Anyways the set.  These are a few pictures that I took down at Minot Beach a few weeks ago.  There are only three.  I wasn't blow away with a lot of the pictures I had taken so I didn't want to include them.  Here's the link!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/watsonphotospace/sets/72157622514909263/

No comments:

Post a Comment